Each and every staff member at New York Vocal Coaching is deeply committed to the craft and calling of voice teaching and to the lives of our students. It is our continuing mission:
- To GIVE the finest vocal information and training to singers and speakers worldwide.
- To DEDICATE our heart, soul, strength, and mind to the craft and calling of Voice Teaching.
- To SERVE artists seeking to develop careers in the recording, theatre, and entertainment industries. Also, to serve those seeking vocal training for personal, spiritual, and artistic growth.
- To COLLABORATE as a team of teachers - with our students and with aspiring Voice Teachers - thus fostering a vocal community in New York City and internationally.
- To CREATE an environment where the emotional, artistic, and inner journey of every individual can reach its fullest expression alongside their vocal journey.
- To LEARN continually by remaining perennial students of the voice and staying on the cutting edge of vocal science, vocal pedagogy, and industry trends.
- To HEAL wounds suffered by vocalists due to negative experiences, hurtful words, or limiting techniques.
- To OPEN the minds of the vocal community by proving that singers are capable of singing multiple styles of music- from classical to contemporary.
- To HONOR values of positive thinking, supportiveness, humility, professional integrity, honesty, discipline, confidence, compassion, hope, and joy.
- To INSPIRE any singer from anywhere to know that they CAN indeed sing well, despite what they have been told or have believed.