Group Classes at New York Vocal Coaching
Welcome to NYVC Group Voice Classes!
If you have been searching for an opportunity to improve on your singing skills but haven't been able to get into your own private voice lessons OR you have but still feel like something is missing in your learning? Maybe you have just missed connecting with others! Group classes might be a great thing for you!
- Opportunity to Perform and Practice with like-minded people
- Growth in a unique learning environment
- The joy of not having to wait until it's "ready"
Group classes will consist of:
- Group warm-up
- Singing a solo song of your choice with notes given afterwards by Kristy. Depending on participant numbers and if time allows: you can sing once again after notes!
- Topics of interest (Belting, Mixing, Breathing, Motor Learning Skills, Vocal Hygiene, etc) can be taught in one of the hours time depending on interest.
This is a safe space for ALL singers. ALL levels. As long as you come with an open mind and heart - this will be a great experience for all!
Ways to make the most of your experience: (None are absolutely necessary)
- Speaker to play your accompaniment/karaoke track loud and clear so you don't have to strain to hear it
The class rate is $30 per session. To register for a class, please contact email@example.com with your preferred date. Our staff will then contact you with registration instructions and payment information.
Group classes fall on every other Saturday from 1PM-3PM ET. All classes are conducted online via Zoom. The Autumn semester dates are as follows...
February 18th - Singer Hangout